1. Gingerbread Spice Latte’s. Seriously. They are delicious and remind me that Christmas is coming.
2. Wigs and costumes because they make life better.
3. Friends who will order the kids meal at a restaurant and unabashedly ask for the chocolate milk instead of juice box.
4. This love of and excitement for string cheese. It’s an excellent food and I’ve clearly not been excited enough about it. I have learned my lesson and am thankful for it.
5. These two little nuggets who learn about rock and roll from me every Saturday morning.
6. I am thankful that this was the most damage my apartment had after Hurricane Sandy.
7. Kitty tummy. It’s the greatest thing out there.
8.I went to Casa Bonita this year. It was the most fun I may have ever had.
10. I am thankful for days that come along where you just get to play in the park with your friends.
11. Love and commitment shown in so many different ways.
12. This shirt. And Sky Mall.
13. These shoes. They are the best purchase I’ve made in a long time.
14. Kids attempting to hold things that are too big for them.
15. Karaoke. It brings everyone joy.
16. Wine and particularly consuming it with my family.
17. Being crammed in a van with this group of people. You should try it sometime if you haven’t.
18. Cheese. Although it doesn’t seem to last very long around here.
19. This bacon donut.
20. Real friends who could never be replaced in your life. The kind that know you better than you know yourself.
21. Setting goals and having the means and determination to accomplish them.
22. Friends who will have birthday parties with you and then run outside with you when it starts snowing.
23. That time I went to the Superbowl with this crazy group of people.
24. Holding babies less than 12 hours old. It’s so good for the soul.
25. Generic drugs.
26. Pudding Pies and the ability to *make them at home.
*do not attempt to make them at home. It will not turn out well.
27. Kitty paws.
28. Waterparks. I really need to go to a waterpark more often. They clearly bring you joy.
29. These idyllic little ladies.
30. Candy from my childhood.
31. The view from my window.
32. And this view from my roof.
33. Pets that celebrate their birthdays in style.
34. The Olympics.
35. Lazy days with nothing to do.
36. Living in NYC and finding gems like this for sale on the street.
37. A group of friends so *cool that we have a name and make t-shirts every year.
*we might just be immature
38. Nudey photo hunt.
39. Seeing this face every time I sit down for dinner.
40. An East Texas homemade meal.
41. One of the people who made me who I am today.
42. This face that looks almost identical to the face of my stepbrother when he was a kid.
43. Hamming it up for the camera.
45. My dad.
46. My mom. She dressed as an Olympic gold medal for Halloween. You’re welcome.
47. My stepmom. She’s the coolest.
48. My brother’s wine cellar. In his house. Yep.
49. My siblings. They are nice and I like them.
50. Going to the beach with someone you love.
51. Graduating from college. Finally.
52. This text message mistake I received earlier this year.
53. Glamour Shots
54. Having someone to comfort you when you are sad or *hurting.
*I was hurting. My dog scratched me. It was rough.
55. This smirk on my grandfather’s face.
56. This sticker that I found on a watermelon this summer. And yes, I did email him.
57. Cats that get into precarious situations.
58. My left armpit because it facilitates this at least once a day.
59. My expanding family.
60. This man. I love him and I’m thankful for him everyday of my life. He’s super talented and such a wonderful person. I’m thankful that I get to hang around him so much. He’s yet to get *sick of me.
*This is an assumption based on the fact that he still comes home everyday. This is not based on actual facts.